Kadans Science Partner tops East of England chart with £198m worth of projects
We’ve curated the Barbour ABI data to bring you the top construction companies within the East of England region. This includes the top contractors, architects and clients by total value of projects across a 12-month period.
The latest data for East of England construction companies sees clients take the top three positions. Kadans Science Partner and Aviva have taken positions one and two, with JDR Cable Systems in third place. They each have projects valued at £198m, £179m and £130m respectively.
Regional Tables: United Kingdom | London | South East | South West | East Midlands | West Midlands | Northern Ireland | North West | Wales | Yorkshire & the Humber | North East | Scotland
|Position||Company||Role||Number of Projects||Value of Projects||View Projects*|
|1||Kadans Science Partner 2 UK||Client||2||£198,000,000||See all projects|
|2||Aviva||Client||5||£178,548,500||See all projects|
|3||JDR Cable Systems||Client||1||£130,000,000||See all projects|
|4||RG Carter||Contractor||18||£118,438,036||See all projects|
|5||Cambridgeshire County Council||Client||9||£115,985,000||See all projects|
(Source: Barbour ABI, updated April 2023)
How to use the league table
- View all projects for each listed construction company
- View the top 10, 25, 50 or 100 construction companies
- Use the arrows at the top of each column to:
- sort by number of construction projects
- sort by value of construction projects
- alphabetise construction company names
- alphabetise the roles to see all architects, contractors or clients
- Use the search bar to find specific construction companies
- Select the regions to view the top construction companies in your target area
Discover all the latest projects in the East of England region with our market-leading data and local expertise.
*construction project data visibility will depend on Barbour ABI subscription criteria.