Ryder Architecture tops North East chart with £695m worth of projects
We’ve curated the Barbour ABI data to bring you the top construction companies within the North East region. This includes the top contractors, architects and clients by total value of projects across a 12-month period.
The latest data for North East construction companies sees two architects within the top three positions. Ryder Architecture and Faulkner Browns have taken positions one and three, alongside Tees Valley in second place. They each have projects valued at £695m, £500m and £436m respectively.
Top Construction Companies 2023
|Position||Company||Role||Number of Projects||Value of Projects||View Projects*|
|1||Ryder Architecture||Architect||37||£695,190,693||See all projects|
|2||Tees Valley||Client||1||£500,000,000||See all projects|
|3||Faulkner Browns||Architect||11||£435,979,985||See all projects|
|4||Tees Valley Combined Authority||Client||2||£304,400,000||See all projects|
|5||Esh||Contractor||20||£195,414,322||See all projects|
|6||Northumbrian Water||Client||6||£182,700,000||See all projects|
|7||Tolent||Contractor||21||£176,045,101||See all projects|
|8||Home Group||Client||1||£150,000,000||See all projects|
|9||Medical Architecture||Architect||1||£150,000,000||See all projects|
|10||PragmatIC Semiconductor||Client||2||£136,000,000||See all projects|
(Source: Barbour ABI, updated April 2023)
How to use the league table
- View all projects for each listed construction company
- Use the arrows at the top of each column to:
- sort by number of construction projects
- sort by value of construction projects
- alphabetise construction company names
- alphabetise the roles to see all architects, contractors or clients
- Use the search bar to find specific construction companies
- Select the regions to view the top construction companies in your target area
Discover all the latest projects in the North East region with our market-leading data and local expertise.
*construction project data visibility will depend on Barbour ABI subscription criteria.