McLaughlin & Harvey becomes top construction company in Northern Ireland
We’ve curated the Barbour ABI data to bring you the top construction companies within Northern Ireland. This includes the top contractors, architects and clients by total value of projects across a 12-month period.
The latest data for construction companies in Northern Ireland sees McLaughlin & Harvey achieve the number one spot, with 17 projects valued at nearly £1bn. This is followed by McAleer & Rushe and GRAHAM Construction, with total project values at £291m and £283m respectively.
Regional Tables: United Kingdom | London | South East | South West | East of England | East Midlands | West Midlands | North West | Wales | Yorkshire & the Humber | North East | Scotland
|Position||Company||Role||Number of Projects||Value of Projects||View Projects*|
|1||McLaughlin & Harvey||Contractor||17||£1,061,101,203||See all projects|
|2||McAleer & Rushe||Contractor||6||£290,787,500||See all projects|
|3||GRAHAM Construction||Contractor||18||£283,279,275||See all projects|
|4||Gilbert - Ash||Contractor||6||£174,580,000||See all projects|
(Source: Barbour ABI, updated April 2023)
How to use the league table
- View all projects for each listed construction company
- View the top 10, 25, 50 or 100 construction companies
- Use the arrows at the top of each column to:
- sort by number of construction projects
- sort by value of construction projects
- alphabetise construction company names
- alphabetise the roles to see all architects, contractors or clients
- Use the search bar to find specific construction companies
- Select the regions to view the top construction companies in your target area
Discover all the latest projects in Northern Ireland with our market-leading data and local expertise.
*construction project data visibility will depend on Barbour ABI subscription criteria.