Contractors Robertson and CCG top the construction league table in Scotland
We’ve curated the Barbour ABI data to bring you the top construction companies within Scotland. This includes the top contractors, architects and clients by total value of projects across a 12-month period.
The latest data for construction companies in Scotland sees Robertson achieve the number one spot, with 43 projects valued at £430m. Robertson is then followed by CCG and Norr, with total project values at £207m and £193m respectively.
Top Construction Companies 2023
|Position||Company||Role||Number of Projects||Value of Projects||View Projects*|
|1||Robertson||Contractor||43||£429,944,223||See all projects|
|2||CCG||Contractor||17||£206,553,045||See all projects|
|3||Norr||Architect||16||£193,015,000||See all projects|
|4||Cooper Cromar||Architect||7||£189,578,300||See all projects|
|5||JM Architects||Architect||10||£188,003,253||See all projects|
|6||Holmes Miller Architects||Architect||14||£161,017,500||See all projects|
|7||Perth & Kinross District Council||Client||7||£156,446,377||See all projects|
|8||City of Edinburgh Council||Client||12||£156,120,000||See all projects|
|9||Smith Scott Mullan & Associates||Architect||7||£153,700,000||See all projects|
|10||Renfrewshire Council||Client||12||£145,768,117||See all projects|
(Source: Barbour ABI, updated April 2023)
How to use the league table
- View all projects for each listed construction company
- Use the arrows at the top of each column to:
- sort by number of construction projects
- sort by value of construction projects
- alphabetise construction company names
- alphabetise the roles to see all architects, contractors or clients
- Use the search bar to find specific construction companies
- Select the regions to view the top construction companies in your target area
Discover all the latest projects in Scotland with our market-leading data and local expertise.
*construction project data visibility will depend on Barbour ABI subscription criteria.