Leeds City Council becomes top construction company in Yorkshire & the Humber
We’ve curated the Barbour ABI data to bring you the top construction companies within the Yorkshire & the Humber region. This includes the top contractors, architects and clients by total value of projects across a 12-month period.
The latest data for Yorkshire & the Humber construction companies sees Leeds City Council lead the way, with 36 projects valued at 1.6bn. The council is followed by architects Ashton Smith & Associates, and contractor Caddick, with projects valued at £845m and £406m respectively.
Top Construction Companies 2023
|Position||Company||Role||Number of Projects||Value of Projects||View Projects*|
|1||Leeds City Council||Client||36||£1,624,754,598||See all projects|
|2||Ashton Smith & Associates||Architect||17||£846,827,760||See all projects|
|3||Caddick||Contractor||30||£406,498,500||See all projects|
|4||GMI||Contractor||16||£389,499,500||See all projects|
|5||AHR Building Consultancy Limited||Architect||37||£298,029,513||See all projects|
|6||DLA Design Group||Architect||12||£218,232,051||See all projects|
|7||The Harris Partnership||Architect||36||£186,427,600||See all projects|
|8||Arcus Renewable Energy Consulting Limited||Architect||5||£159,700,000||See all projects|
|9||Harworth Estates||Client||9||£152,849,000||See all projects|
|10||HTC Architects||Architect||15||£149,601,000||See all projects|
(Source: Barbour ABI, updated April 2023)
How to use the league table
- View all projects for each listed construction company
- Use the arrows at the top of each column to:
- sort by number of construction projects
- sort by value of construction projects
- alphabetise construction company names
- alphabetise the roles to see all architects, contractors or clients
- Use the search bar to find specific construction companies
- Select the regions to view the top construction companies in your target area
Discover all the latest projects in the Yorkshire & the Humber region with our market-leading data and local expertise.
*construction project data visibility will depend on Barbour ABI subscription criteria.