CRASH has been the UK construction industry’s charity since 1996 and this Christmas they need your help!
Since being founded in 1996, CRASH has made it their mission to help the less fortunate, not just at Christmas but all year round. CRASH is a charity which helps homeless adults and anyone who needs end of life care in a hospice, by constructing and refurbishing buildings.
This Christmas, your company can help give back to those in need, by donating to the CRASH Christmas Card Appeal. The Christmas Card appeal is where your company donate, and then receive an animated Christmas e-card to share around to your colleagues and clients.
In return for your generosity…
• The animated Christmas e-card you receive, will have a custom URL and have your company logo above it, which will be ready for you to send out to clients, colleagues, friends and family.
• Your company will feature in the CRASH ‘Thank You’ press advertisements. If your company donate £2,000+ your logo will be featured and for donations over £600, your company name will be featured.
• Your company will demonstrate its commitment to social impact in the communities where we all work and live.
But what if I am an individual wanting to support CRASH?
If you are an individual, there are 3 ways you can show your support to CRASH.
1. Be an advocate for CRASH – if you yourself are not the decision maker, help us connect with them.
2. Donate as an individual.
3. Share about CRASH on social media – Head to CRASH’s LinkedIn or Twitter and repost their content to spread awareness about the charity.
How your donation will help
CRASH has helped hundreds of homelessness charities and hospices, by providing them with the buildings they need. Here are just a few statements from those CRASH have helped in the past, to demonstrate the amazing impact your donation will have on others’ lives.
Statement from Steve Coles, Chief Executive at Spitalfields Crypt Trust:
‘‘Finally having the right space to help people put their lives back together is really wonderful. The beautifully refurbished Recovery Hub embraces everything SCT has to offer with its activity and counselling rooms, and social spaces designed to offer our students and residents the very best environment to recover in.’’
Statement from Karen Eden, Director of Care and Operational Services at Halton Haven Hospice:
“There will be many, many days of peace, reflection, chatter, laughter and tears in this garden room. Our Christmas tree and fairy lights made it sparkle, the sound of the children singing for our patients echoed beautifully around it, and we even had wedding guests mingle in it following a ceremony here at the hospice. We simply can’t thank CRASH enough.”
By donating, your kindness will make a huge impact. Your money will go towards helping a homeless person find shelter and providing a comfortable and dignified environment for those with a life-limiting illness, to ensure they can share precious moments with their loved ones.