The role is based in the Barbour ABI office at Cheshire Oaks. As AMA – Sales Executive the successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of strategic market analysis reports. This will be achieved through cold calling B2B prospects to develop industry relationships and secure new business, including strategic discussion and identification of expansion into other portfolio products where appropriate.
- Understand customer strategy and objectives relevant to the AMA Products.
- Collaboratively working with the AMA research/editors to ensure customers’ demands are met.
- Achieve monthly revenue targets on report sales
- Maintain a strong pipeline of opportunities to achieve revenue targets
- Achieve set activity KPI’s
- Effectively manage a database of prospects, though high volume of calls to prospective clients.
- Ensure data is cleansed and accurately log all notes through the CRM system
- Produce quotes and orders when required
- Self-sourcing new leads through multiple channels.
- Provide feedback from customers to the business
- Understand and communicate product updates to customers where relevant
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
- Consultative sales skills and experience
- Good negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to build and nurture strong relationships internally and externally
- Self-motivated, resilient, determined, assertive, good objection handler
- Capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritising
- Target driven, passionate about achieving goals and succeeding
- Strong Planning, organisation and time management skills
- Determined to exceed targets and objectives
- Confident on the phone and willing to make proactive telephone calls
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office package)
- Excellent time management skills
- 25 days leave rising to 27 after 2 years
- Additional day off for your birthday
- No working on bank holidays and there is a Christmas Shutdown
- Flexibility to work from home one day a week
- Group personal pension plan
- Life assurance
- Employee assistance programme
- Employee retail discount scheme
- Eye-care vouchers
- Discounted gym membership
- Bike to work
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- Volunteering days
- Ongoing development and support
- Working hours – 8.30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Friendly and relaxed office environment
- Regular business and department social events
This is an exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking and evolving organisation that offers ongoing development and career recognition.
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Barbour ABI, a division of Infopro Digital, is the UK’s leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and 100+ colleagues based at Cheshire Oaks within our research, sales, client management and marketing teams, the quality of our data collection processes and existing knowledge in researching and tracking construction projects is second to none – we publish the UK Government’s National Infrastructure & Construction Pipeline and provide the Office for National Statistics with critical data to produce its Construction New Orders estimates.
Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services. A three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 3,200 employees across 17 countries; and revenues of €440m across six professional markets: Finance, insurance, automobile, construction, retail and public sector. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture, with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.