Barbour ABI are looking to recruit a National Sales Manager, managing a team of office based Sales Executive’s. This role is charged with driving growth for services businesses and AMA report sales across the Barbour ABI portfolio of brands, with direct responsibility for ensuring new business requirements are achieved. This requires an enthusiastic hands-on individual that can lead the team in a challenging and demanding time. The role requires someone that actively sells and leads from the front and that is focused on the development of the team on a daily basis to achieve the required goals.
The National Sales Manager reports into the Group Sales Operations Director (GSOD).
Direct reports 4 – 6 new business Sales Executives
Office based role (Cheshire Oaks Business Park)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the other sales managers to ensure the overall budgets for the business are met.
- Oversea the commercial requirements for services and reports revenue across the Barbour ABI and AMA brands
- Responsible for delivering appointment activity to meet new business targets on the services sector each month.
- Responsible for assisting the GSOD in the development and implantation of the business strategy.
- Responsible for daily reporting on team performance.
- Responsibility for management of teams KPI’s, coaching and performance management when necessary.
- Manage matrix relationships with the external team sales team.
- Responsible for implementing process improvements and team efficiencies.
- Continually keep upto date with competitor developments and ensure the team are equipped to manage objections effectively.
- Deliver activity to underpin the revenue requirement.
- Manage team pipeline of activity and forecast expected sales.
- Ensure wins and losses from team are supplied along with any other required information.
- Produce monthly reports for the team.
- Analyse monthly data and KPI’s to identify training needs / coaching requirements.
- Work with other sales managers to ensure co-operation between teams and across the department.
- Ensure all quotes and orders are produced accurately.
- To conduct one to ones with all direct reports and work with them on their own personal development plan.
Barbour ABI, a division of Infopro Digital, is the UK’s leading provider of intelligence and lead generation services that help clients to generate new business opportunities from the construction sector. With more than 80 years of experience and 100+ colleagues based at Cheshire Oaks within our research, sales, client management and marketing teams, the quality of our data collection processes and existing knowledge in researching and tracking construction projects is second to none – we publish the UK Government’s National Infrastructure & Construction Pipeline and provide the Office for National Statistics with critical data to produce its Construction New Orders estimates.
Infopro Digital are one of the world’s leading B2B publishers in professional information and digital services. A three times awarded Digital B2B Publisher of the Year, we have 5,000 employees across 18 countries; and revenues of €550m across six professional markets: Finance, insurance, automobile, construction, retail and public sector. Our international presence includes a vibrant culture, with offices in London, New York, Hong Kong and Paris.